INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for THE GARAGE website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify individuals using the website of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from the individual through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to the individual regarding the use of data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of individual’s information.
- How the individual can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE:
- Account registration and administration of your THE GARAGE account;
- Uploads or posts to THE GARAGE website or mobile applications;
- Contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Customer support and technical assistance;
- Processing your order for products offered by THE GARAGE;
- Registration of your THE GARAGE products;
- Providing updates to you regarding THE GARAGE products;
- Newsletter or Catalog subscriptions;
- Access to THE GARAGE products on social networks or third-party services;
- Other uses of the Services where information is requested for use and/or participation.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING:
THE GARAGE collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us, including any information that may be contained in videos, comments, or other submissions you upload or post to thegaragehuntsville.com or thegargeperformance.ca. THE GARAGE is the sole owners of the information collected on this site and may use the information it collects for various purposes, including but not limited to.
THE GARAGE will NOT share, sell, rent or trade information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and will only share information as outlined below or with your consent.
- Customer Testimonials – At times, we may post customer testimonials on our website. We will obtain your consent via email and/or opt-in methods prior to posting your name, city, or stated activity/interest along with any testimonial. Third party review partners may also have opt-in consent during the product review process on THE GARAGE website.
- Content Submitted to THE GARAGE – If you submit your photos, videos or other content to THE GARAGE, we may publish it on the THE GARAGE website or applications with certain information about you. E.g. your first name, username or social media handle when we have your consent.
- Service Providers – We use third party service providers to offer or facilitate services on our behalf, such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you order products from THE GARAGE, we will share your information as necessary for such third party services providers to provide the applicable service to us or on our behalf. These third parties are strictly prohibited from using any identifying information about you for promotional purposes.
- Online or Direct Orders – THE GARAGE requests information from individuals on THE GARAGE’s customer order form. To buy from THE GARAGE, individuals must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes only and to fill orders. If THE GARAGE has trouble processing an order, this information will be used to contact the individual.
ONLINE ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS:
When you use our websites (including our ecommerce online store), we may collect and analyze information about your computer or mobile device such as your IP address, a mobile device identifier (e.g., a IDFA on Apple products like the iPhone and iPad or similar advertising identifiers), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information. We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site, and to improve the content of our website to better match the interests of our website users.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Automatically-Collected Information section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
We do not serve third party advertisements to you while using thegarageperformance.ca. However, we do work with website analytics and advertising partners, including Google, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, AdRoll, Commission Junction and Facebook, to deliver THE GARAGE advertisements on third party publisher websites - these partners may set cookies on your computer's web browser. These cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you THE GARAGE advertisements elsewhere on the Internet, and so that our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions while using thegarageperformance.ca. In this way, ad servers may compile anonymous, de-identified information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw our advertisements, whether or not you interacted with our advertisements, and actions performed on subsequent visits to thegarageperformance.ca. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you, and it allows THE GARAGE to optimize the performance of our advertising campaigns and the usability of our website. In other words, we use analytics data in concert with data about our online ads that have been shown using the Google Display Network, DoubleClick for Advertisers, or other online advertising networks. By doing so, we can understand how anonymous users interacted with our website after seeing our ads.
INDIVIDUAL ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION: Any individual may opt out of any future contacts from THE GARAGE at any time. Individuals can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on the THE GARAGE website:
- See what data THE GARAGE has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data THE GARAGE has about your personal information. E.g. New home address or phone number.
- Have THE GARAGE delete any data or personal/contact information about you, if any.
- Express any concern you have about THE GARAGE use of their data.
SECURITY: THE GARAGE takes precautions to protect individual information. When individuals submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever THE GARAGE collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to THE GARAGE in a secure way. Individuals can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While THE GARAGE uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, THE GARAGE also protects individual information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which THE GARAGE store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Email address: info@The-Garage.net